Friday 5 September 2008

Wow, What?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm writing regarding my growing concern for the seasons of the year. I would be altering the truth if I was to say I remembered everything I was taught at school. However, throughout 17 years of education I have been led to believe that there were four seasons; Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter.

The season in question is Summer. This is supposed to be the season of rest. Families leave on annual leave, summer relaxed attitude at work and most important, sunny days out. I know I'm not ignorant enough not to recognise what the sun is. Although I question greatly on the location of the sun during the Summer months. Has it been misplaced? Put in a cupboard and forgotten about? Or too dam lazy to make an appearance? If found, please return!

For the lack of sun, I believe that summer has been skipped altogether. I feel the seasons have skipped to three, Spring Autumn and Winter. I request further cut backs in the seasons to be publicly announced as it sure does cause confusion to the rest of us trying to figure out what season we are currently in.

Yours Sincerely

A sun appreciating, cold student!

No comments: